YAY! This AWESOME coupon is back, but will probably not last long! It has been many months and so don’t miss this opportunity to get a super deal! You will want to print a coupon for .50/1 Old El Paso product. This coupon will work for the taco seasoning packets that are sold for around .50 on sale at many stores or .68 at Walmart everyday. This means FREE or CHEAP Taco Seasoning.
Get your .50/1 Old El Paso printable coupon here. This coupon may reach it’s print limit quickly due to it’s popularity, so grab it now while you can!
This coupon is located under zip code 84015 in case you do not see it and it looks like this (to change the zip code, click on the “local coupons” tab at the top. When the page reloads, insert the zip code listed in the top left corner of the page. Then click back over to the coupons tab and some of the coupons will have changed and you should find it!
Please note, there is also a .60/3 Old El Paso product coupon that you can print as well, which makes for a decent deal on Taco Seasonings too, although the .50 one is the best Feel free to print both from each computer to really have a good stock-up opportunity!
We have shared this before, but wanted to share this again as it is always helpful for us to have ideas on how to use products from our stockpile, so here are these ideas again!
We stock-up on Taco Seasoning any chance we get as this makes for some really frugal and yummy recipes to help stretch our food dollars each week. Some variation of Taco seasonings are used in our home 1-2 time a week (or more if we are really in the mood!).
You can always make the classic hard tacos, soft tacos, taco salad, taco meat on tortilla chips for nachos, etc. but here are a few additional ways we use them.
Here’s some ways to stretch your FREE Taco Seasoning even further:
- Taco Salads – Just mix-in with 1 lb. of hamburger, even for a larger family. This 1lb of meat can go a very long way when you add cheap tortilla chips and lettuce and then a bit of meat and toppings. This is a very inexpensive meal that everyone loves and a little goes a long way!
- Taco casserole – we again will mix-in with 1lb. of hamburger, then mix with prepared pasta, can of diced tomatoes and onions and placed in casserole dish and topped with cheese (and olives if you have any in our storage at the time – these are hard for us to keep in stock ) Again, with the 1 lb. of meat – this goes a long way to feed a large family!
- Crock Pot Taco Bake Recipe
- Another way to stretch your food dollar is mixing in 1/2 – 1 lb. of hamburger with half of rice and mix-in taco seasoning for any classic taco recipe/usage.
- Finally, another way we use Taco Seasoning is to make a very quick Spanish Rice that our kids will eat!
Do you have any ideas on how to stretch the food dollars with this FREE taco seasoning?
Browse the new printable coupons since it is a new month to see if there is anything else you want!