We have been loving meeting with you as we have been teaching our money-saving classes. We promise you that this is not just another coupon class. We talk about how to save money yet feed your family healthier options, we show how to make couponing extremely easy and not overwhelm your schedule. We also talk about meal planning and the easiest and most fun way to create recipes! We have taught “those other couponing classes in the past” and want to assure you this is totally different. Do you want to come and see what we mean?
We will be teaching a number of classes around the Salt Lake valley and will be sharing those dates with you. But here’s the date for our class scheduled for July 19th in Layton at a free facility – meaning our cost for hosting the class is free and we can make it free to you.
July 19th in Layton, UT:
Location: Broadview University (right next to Walmart – 869 West Hill Field Road in Layton, UT)
Time: 7-9 pm
Cost: FREE (this is not a sales pitch – its purely informational letting you know about our FREE site!)
What you get: 2-hour money saving/coupon class
How do I register? Click HERE and register online to reserve your spot!
Here are some key things that are important to note about our style of couponing and our Grocery Savings Classes:
- We make it real, accessible and doable for every family – we come from the unique perspective of a couple who has worked out the kinks in this area (remember, we struggled with this for 3.5 years until we finally figured out how to make it work for us)!
- We do not encourage you to change your eating habits, but rather buy the things you have always bought, just for much less – even if your goal is to be healthier for much less (we can offer tips there )
- We will teach you how to build your own family’s stockpile and pantry with a several month supply while dropping your budget dramatically at the same time.
- There are many methods and ways to coupons and save money at the grocery store and we have tried them all – so in our classes we will share with you different ways that will work for different families and ultimately what we do (we each have a different methodology and so we have a unique system that works for us!)
- We are not Extreme Couponers BUT we are a Real Family of Seven that lives healthier and for less as a family of seven than we did when it was just the two of us! The key to this is based upon “secrets of the trade” that we have discovered, followed and applied and will share these simple tricks of the trade with you so they are no longer a secret
- Plus, being in person also allows us to answer your questions, address your concerns and help you and your family in a real way more than ever!
- Some of the additional topics we cover are:
- Giving tips to families that want to eat and live healthier
- How to save money without even using a single coupon
- Helping those that deal with dietary restrictions and allergies
- Sharing many meal planning ideas, plus our personal unique approach to meal planning
- And yes, even providing tips and resources for those that want to use as many coupons as possible!
Register for the Layton, UT Class HERE.
For other Savings Nation classes taught by other Deal Pro Ambassadors across the country, you can visit the Savings Nation Event page. This is an ever growing list of dates and locations, so keep checking it to see if your area comes up!