With all the talk about Extreme Couponing, it can be overwhelming – and even a turn-off – to even talk about using coupons at the grocery store. We promise you there really is an easier way that will let you save money at the grocery store. We invite you to come find out just how easy, accessible, and doable it really can be! Can you make it to our class Thursday, June 28th in Layton, UT?
June 28th in Layton, UT (limited to first 25 registrations):
Location: Broadview University (right next to Walmart – 869 West Hill Field Road in Layton, UT)
Time: 5:30 pm
Cost: $10 (purely informational letting you know about our FREE site!)
What you get: 2-hour money saving/coupon class
How do I register? Click HERE and register online to lock in your spot!
SPECIAL OFFER: You can get 50% off your class fees by sharing with your friends on Facebook, word of mouth, etc! This is by the honor system, so we trust you’ll do it. After sharing just use code SHARED and get 50% off – meaning the class will only cost you $5!
Here are some key things that are important to note about our style of couponing and our Grocery Savings Classes:
- We make it real, accessible and doable for every family – we come from the unique perspective of a couple who has worked out the kinks in this area (remember, we struggled with this for 3.5 years until we finally figured out how to make it work for us)!
- We do not encourage you to change your eating habits, but rather buy the things you have always bought, just for much less – even if your goal is to be healthier for much less (we can offer tips there )
- We will teach you how to build your own family’s stockpile and pantry with a several month supply while dropping your budget dramatically at the same time.
- There are many methods and ways to coupons and save money at the grocery store and we have tried them all – so in our classes we will share with you different ways that will work for different families and ultimately what we do (we each have a different methodology and so we have a unique system that works for us!)
- We are not Extreme Couponers BUT we are a Real Family of Seven that lives healthier and for less as a family of seven than we did when it was just the two of us! The key to this is based upon “secrets of the trade” that we have discovered, followed and applied and will share these simple tricks of the trade with you so they are no longer a secret
- Plus, being in person also allows us to answer your questions, address your concerns and help you and your family in a real way more than ever!
- Some of the additional topics we cover are:
- Giving tips to families that want to eat and live healthier
- How to save money without even using a single coupon
- Helping those that deal with dietary restrictions and allergies
- Sharing many meal planning ideas, plus our personal unique approach to meal planning
- And yes, even providing tips and resources for those that want to use as many coupons as possible!
Register for the Layton, UT Class HERE.
For other Savings Nation classes taught by other Deal Pro Ambassadors across the country, you can visit the Savings Nation Event page. This is an ever growing list of dates and locations, so keep checking it to see if your area comes up!