This isn’t the best ketchup deal – however, it is a really cool deal because you can be some of the first people to buy and try the new Heinz Ketchup made with Balsamic Vinegar for a new twist in ketchup. I can’t decide if it is worth trying at $1.12 a bottle in case we don’t like it (we love balsamic vinegar on our salads). And as it is a new product that will be hitting store shelves in December, there is a really, really good chance of getting for really cheap and maybe even some samples will be offered soon.
However, if you are they type that loves to try things before anyone else can and this ketchup sounds good to you – then you can take advantage of a buy one get one FREE deal too which ends up making them $1.12 each bottle and FREE shipping! This deal is offered and sold exclusively on the Heinz Facebook page.
Here’s an announcement that they made just a couple of hours ago:
We are happy to announce that our ordering system for Heinz® Ketchup with Balsamic Vinegar is up and running! As a special thank you to all our fans who have been so patient, for each order placed we will be offering free shipping and one free additional bottle now through 11:59 p.m. (EST) tomorrow, November 15th. Again, we thank you for your patience and excitement for Heinz® Ketchup with Balsamic Vinegar.
Here’s the deal:
- Head to the Heinz Facebook page
- “Like” them to receive .25 off the first
- Click on the Balsamic Vinegar Ketchup tab on the left side
- Click on the Place Order button
- Add one bottle and the .25 off coupon will be applied = $2.24
- Then, until 11:59 EST tomorrow night, they will send you an additional bottle and FREE shipping = final is $2.24 for two bottles and FREE shipping!
See more Hot Coupons