Why Are We Posting Deals on Items Dr Oz Recommends?

by Cassie on August 4, 2011

You may have seen a few posts over the past couple of weeks where we shared deals on items that Dr. Oz had recommend from The Doctor Oz show.  You may be wondering why we are posting these deals.  We wanted to give you a simple explanation and let you know our plans for a new season of The Doctor Oz Show.

First, we really enjoy watching his show! What we like about Dr Oz is that he is a doctor when he needs to be and a naturalist when he can be.  This is something that we really appreciate as we strive to be healthier, but also take advantage of modern medicine when we should!

We might not always agree with everything that he says or recommends, however, we often watch his show and decide that there are things he recommended that we would like to add to our routine/lifestyle, etc.  Many of these things do not require a purchase, but some do.

So as we are hunting around for the deals on the things he recommends, we thought we would share those deals with you too in case you are in the same boat as us! What is great is that with a little bit of time and research our end, we can all work towards healthier lifestyles on a budget!

We are excited for his new season that begins on Monday August 8th, we will be researching and finding the best deals for the things he recommends to share with you.  Many times we do notice that the items he recommends are either sold out or for a non-sale price soon after the airing of a show. However, often times those items will drop in price again after a couple of weeks, so we will also keep our eyes peeled for the past episode deals as well!

So the question is…. do you think that this is something that will benefit you, your family and your budget?

Jen Q August 4, 2011 at 1:10 pm

I’ve enjoyed watching Dr.Oz this summer while home with my kids. I work during the school year, and do not tape shows because I have no time to watch them. I have found many of his segments to be beneficial and in line with some of my own beliefs (especially doing things as natural as possible). I am going to miss this show when I return to work next week. All of that to tell you YES, I love these posts and find them beneficial.

Jen Q August 4, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Connie N August 4, 2011 at 6:10 pm

I do think that would be helpful. I can’t always see his show. But would help me to look into what he recomends.
Thanks

Connie N August 4, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Thanks

Salman Khan August 5, 2011 at 11:43 am

I used to watch Oprah whenever Dr. Oz was on and then tried one of his tips of a few years ago where he recommended eating a slice of whole grain bread drizzled with EVOO 20 minutes before dinner. The idea being it will help you eat less at dinner and make you feel full longer. I tried this for 2 months and I actually gained weight.

I don’t know whether Dr. Oz just theorizes some of his tips out of the blue. In fact, now Dr. Oz recommends pumpernickel or rye bread. Go figure.

Salman Khan August 5, 2011 at 11:43 am