FREE Pair of Dailies Aquacomfort Plus Contact Lenses

by Alex on October 19, 2010

dailies aquacomfort plus

Here is a nice FREEBIE for the contact wearers in the house for daily contacts!  Dailies contact lenses is offering a FREE trial pair of the Dailies products like the Dailies Aquacomfort Plus!  Request your FREE trial pair – in addition, if you decide you want to purchase, you will be able to claim rebates of up to $100.00.  I wear the contacts around here and last time I was able to try an offer like this several months ago.  It is a great way to give them a trial run before making the dive into purchasing them!

This FREEBIE always goes very quickly! HURRY if you wanted to try a FREE pair!

Melissa L. October 19, 2010 at 4:36 pm

I can’t find this deal. One place takes me to a site to donate to charity and one takes me to a pharmacy site. What am i doing wrong?

thriftycas October 19, 2010 at 4:38 pm

The pharmacy site is the right one. It is offered through that pharmacy. The links are all over the page for the free trial and rebate. Hope that helps!

April October 19, 2010 at 6:08 pm

I can’t find where to request the free ones either. Same as the first comment.

thriftycas October 19, 2010 at 6:39 pm

I just checked it again and it is still available. There is a square ad on the left and a tall rectangle ad on the right, it plays a short commercial. Click on those after the commercial and then it will take you to the form to request your trial pair and the $100 rebate if you end up purchasing any. Hope that helps!

Di October 20, 2010 at 7:20 am

I found the right page and it took me to another to fill out my information. So I filled it out and submitted it. Kept giving me an error page every time I tried to submit it and I tried 4x

thriftyal October 20, 2010 at 11:22 am

Hi Di. We just went into the site and verified the link is still active. Were you able to click on “Get A Free Trial” on the page linked to above? I wonder if their site was just having some temporary issues. Hope you can get it to work!