I love Rite Aid – they have great sales and store coupons that make for incredible savings! Once you start adding manufacturer’s coupons – you can come away with a steal of a deal!
We are working on the weekly diaper deals now, but wanted share a deal we spotted while doing this!
There is a Rite Aid coupon for $5 off ANY Physician’s Formula product (thanks Tight Wad In Utah) – there is no minimum, however you cannot use it on marked down or clearance items. It expires 6/26/10. There is also a sale on Physician’s Formula!
Here are a couple of ways to maximize!
- Buy 1 Physician’s formula product for around $5
- Then use $1/1 SS 3/21, SS 4/18, SS 5/23 = $4
- Then use $5 Rite Aid coupon = final is possible FREE and OVERAGE item!
Combining it with the sale this week at Rite Aid – here is an idea:
- Buy 2 Eyeliner pencils for $4.49 (cheapest item according to online prices!) = $8.98
- Then receive 50% off of one of the items for the in store sale – $2.24 = $6.74
- Then use 2 $1/1 SS 3/21, SS 4/18, SS 5/23 – $2 = $4.74
- Then use $5 Rite Aid coupon = final is .26 OVERAGE!
As there are around 250 Physcian’s Formula products that Rite Aid sales – I just showed the lowest priced option. The prices of the products range from $4.49 – $14.99!
Also, combine the $5/$20 or $5/$25 Rite Aid coupons we mentioned earlier for even more savings if you are buying multiple products!