I thought I would share the benefits of being a The Thrifty Couple reader. Not only do we share store deals, online deals, FREE stuff, ways to save money in every area of life, etc., but also a mailbox filled with goodies!!!!
The last 2 days I have gone to my mailbox, it is brimming with fun stuff! I wanted to share with you the things we have gotten and remind on these deals so you can take advantage of it too!
Here is what we got:
- FREE Bragg’s Live Foods Health pack samples
- FREE Atkins starter kit (it had 3 sample bars in it, but I ate one already. They were great! I am not sure what I was expecting!)
- FREE sample of Power Bar Energy Gel Blasts that came with 3 $1/1 packs (which I am confident that with the $1/1, I can get 3 more for FREE)
- Coupon from VocalPoint for BOGO Starkist tuna pouches – perfect timing as they are on sale this week and so maximize my savings!
- FREE Huggies Pure and Natural samples with 3 diapers and a $3/1 coupon
- Coupon from Pampers by being a part of Pampers Village for $3/1 diapers and $1/1 wipes
- Rite Aid $20 Gift of Savings voucher (still waiting for my FREE Huggies voucher – maybe today!)
- $40 in Rite Aid rebate checks (not shown)
WOW! AWESOME! And really, really fun! I love the samples that come with the high value coupons. I am looking forward to opening my mailbox today!
Guess what hasn’t been in my mailbox the last two days – BILLS! NO BILLS! YEA!
So don’t miss out on the everyday savings, but the fun stuff too! Keep checking back here at The Thrifty Couple for more deals.
Some of the deals above are still available!